1. Nominal pressure : PN1.0-42.0MPa, ANSI CLASS 150-2500, JIS10-20K;
2, Nominal diameter : DN6 ~ 900, NPS 1/4 ~ 36;
3, End Connection: flange, butt welding, thread, socket welding, etc.;
4, Applicable temperature: -196 °C ~ 540 °C;
5, Drive mode: manual, worm gear drive, pneumatic, electric, hydraulic, gas-liquid linkage, electro-hydraulic linkage;
6. Body materials: WCB, ZG1Cr18Ni9Ti, ZG1Cr18Ni12Mo2Ti, CF8 (304), CF3 (304L), CF8M (316), CF3M (316L), Ti. The use of different materials can be applied to various media such as water, steam, oil, nitric acid, acetic acid, oxidizing medium, urea and so on.Read More Gate valve belongs to shutter gate. The direction of movement of the gate is perpendicular to the direction of the flow. The gate valve can only be fully opened and fully closed, and it cannot be adjusted or throttled. The gate valve is sealed by the contact between the valve seat and the gate plate. Usually the sealing surface will be surfacing with metal materials to increase the wear resistance, such as surfacing 1Cr13, STL6, stainless steel and so on. The gate plate has a rigid gate plate and a flexible gate plate. According to the gate plate, the gate valve is divided into a rigid gate valve and an elastic gate valve.Read More The check valve is a valve that automatically opens and closes the valve flap, and is used to prevent the back flow of the medium depending on the flow of the medium itself. It is also called a check valve, a one-way valve, a backflow valve, and a back pressure valve. The check valve is an automatic valve whose main function is to prevent the reverse flow of the medium, prevent the reverse rotation of the pump and the drive motor, and release the medium of the container.Read More Nominal pressure : PN1.0-42.0MPa, ANSI CLASS 150-2500, JIS10-20K Nominal diameter or bore diameter: DN10 ~ 500, NPS 1/2 ~ 36" Connection: flange, butt weld, thread, etc. Applicable temperature: -196 °C ~ 700 °C Drive: pneumatic, electric, hydraulic, gas-liquid linkage, body material: WCB, ZG1Cr18Ni9Ti, ZG1Cr18Ni12Mo2Ti, CF8 (304), CF3 (304L), CF8M (316), CF3M (316L), Ti.The use of different materials, can be applied to a variety of media such as water, steam, oil, nitric acid, acetic acid, oxidizing medium, urea and so on.Read More 1. It is convenient and quick to open and close, saves labor, and has low fluid resistance. It can be operated frequently.
2, the structure is simple, small size, short structure, small size, light weight, suitable for large diameter valves.
3, can be transported mud, the liquid at the mouth of the pipeline at least.
4. Under low pressure, good sealing can be achieved.
5, adjust the performance is good.
6. When the valve seat is fully opened, the effective flow area is larger and the fluid resistance is smaller.
7. The opening and closing torque is small. Because the butterfly plates on both sides of the shaft are basically equal to each other by the medium, the torque is generated in the opposite direction, so the opening and closing is more labor-saving.
8, sealing surface materials generally use rubber, plastic, so low pressure sealing performance.
9, easy to install.
10. Flexible and labor-saving operation, manual, electric, pneumatic and hydraulic methods can be selected.Read More 1. It has the theoretically lowest flow resistance (flow resistance refers to the ratio of the pressure difference between the two sides of the sound-absorbing material sample and the linear velocity of the air flow through the sample under a steady flow state);
2. Excellent chemical stability and wear resistance, can be in contact with most liquids and some corrosive media;
3. In the high temperature and pressure environment, it can still be completely sealed (nominal pressure from vacuum to 42MPa);
4. Since the ball valve of carbide is used as the opening and closing part, it is less affected by the friction force, and it can be opened and closed quickly (it can be controlled within 0.05-0.1s), and the impact of the operation is small. In addition, the ball is closed. The parts can withstand high pressure difference when closed, and can also achieve automatic positioning;
5. Bi-directinal sealing, making the work more stable and reliableRead More Nominal pressure: PN2.5 PN4 PN6.4 PN16 PN32Mpa
Nominal diameter: DN5 ~ DN25
Suitable media: Oil, water, gas and other non-corrosive or corrosive media
Applicable temperature: -20°C～+440°C -70°C～-240°C ≤540°C ≤570°C
Manufacturing materials: 20#, 1Cr18Ni9Ti, 304, 316, 316L, 12Cr1Mov, etc.Read More The control valve, also known as the control valve, in the field of industrial automation process control, by receiving the control signal output from the adjustment control unit, with the help of power operation to change the final control element of the medium flow, pressure, temperature, liquid level and other process parameters.
Generally consists of actuators and valves.
If according to the stroke characteristics, the regulating valve can be divided into straight stroke and angular stroke;
According to the power used by the actuators it distributes, it can be divided into three types: pneumatic control valve, electric control valve and hydraulic control valve;
According to its function and characteristics are divided into linear characteristics, equal percentage characteristics and parabolic characteristics of three.
Regulating valve is suitable for air, water, steam, various corrosive media, mud, oil and other mediaRead More Solenoid valves are electromagnetically controlled industrial equipment. They are automated basic components used to control fluids. They are actuators and are not limited to hydraulic and pneumatic. Used to adjust the direction, flow, speed, and other parameters of the media in industrial control systems. Solenoid valves can be combined with different circuits to achieve the desired control, and the control accuracy and flexibility can be guaranteed. There are many kinds of solenoid valves. Different solenoid valves play a role in different positions of the control system. The most commonly used ones are one-way valves, safety valves, directional control valves, speed control valves, etc.Read More The safety valve is a normally closed state of the opening and closing member under the action of external force. When the medium pressure in the equipment or pipeline rises above the specified value, the special valve for preventing the medium pressure in the pipeline or the equipment from exceeding the specified value by discharging the medium out of the system. . The safety valve is an automatic valve, which is mainly used in boilers, pressure vessels and pipelines. The control pressure does not exceed the specified value and plays an important role in personal safety and equipment operation. Note Safety valves must be pressure tested before use.Read More Product technical parameters introduction:
First, raw materials: 304 materials and 316L materials are two commonly used materials, products and media contact part 304 or 316L
Second, the seals: There is a strong acid, alkali and high temperature performance Permanent compression deformation
Third, the connection: welding type quick-mounted thread
Fourth, quality: inside and outside the product with high-grade polishing equipment processing, to achieve the surface precision requirements
Fourth, accuracy: strictly in accordance with 3A, DIN, SMS, BS and other product tolerance standards
V. Work pressure: 1.0Mpa
Sixth, working temperature: -10 °C +150 °C
VII. Sealing material: Specimens EPDM, optional silicone or fluorinated rubber
Eight, suitable medium: liquid, gas, oil, all kinds of highly corrosive chemical mediaRead More Y-type strainer is a indispensable device in transmission pipeline system, usually installed inlet in pressure reducing valve, pressure relief valve, water valve and other device, the valve is used to remove impurities in order to protect the valve and equipment in normal use.
Material: cast iron,WCB,stainless steel 304(CF8)
Pressure: Class 150
Temperature range: ≤250℃
Applicable Media:water,oilRead More