The Electric wafer end ball valve is a ball valve equipped with an electric actuator. The electric actuator is executed at a relatively fast speed and does not require workers to work closely, which greatly saves human resources and time.
Electric wafer end ball valve are ball valves equipped with electric actuators. Electric actuators perform relatively fast and do not require workers to work closely, saving human resources and time to a large extent.
Development and working principle of Electric wafer end ball valve
The Electric wafer end ball valve has the same 90 degree rotation action and has a circular through hole or passage through its axis. The ratio of the spherical surface to the passage opening should be such that when the ball is rotated 90 degrees, the spherical surface should be entirely present at the inlet and outlet to intercept the flow.
The Electric wafer end ball valve only needs to be rotated 90 degrees and the torque can be closed tightly. The fully equal valve body cavity provides a small, straight-through flow path for the medium. Ball valves are generally considered to be the most suitable for opening and closing, but recent developments have designed ball valves to throt and control flow. The main features of the ball valve are its compact structure, easy operation and maintenance, suitable for general working media such as water, solvent, acid and natural gas, and also suitable for medium with harsh working conditions such as oxygen, hydrogen peroxide, methane and ethylene. The ball valve body may be integral or combined.
First, the characteristics and use of Electric wafer end ball valve
The ball valve is mainly used to cut off or turn on the medium in the pipeline, and can also be used for fluid regulation and control. Compared with other valves, it has the following advantages.
1. The fluid resistance is small, and the ball valve is the one with the least fluid resistance in all valves. Even for the reduced diameter ball valve, the fluid resistance is quite small.
2. The thrust bearing reduces the frictional torque of the valve stem, which makes the valve stem smooth and flexible for long-term operation.
3. The sealing performance of the valve seat is good. The sealing ring made of elastic material such as PTFE is easy to seal, and the valve sealing capacity of the ball valve increases with the increase of the medium pressure.
4. The valve stem seal is reliable. Since the valve stem is only used for the imitation rotation and does not perform the lifting movement, the packing seal of the valve stem is not easy to be broken, and the sealing capacity increases as the pressure of the medium increases.
5. Since the material such as polytetrafluoroethylene has good self-lubricating property and the friction loss with the spherical body is small, the service life of the ball valve is long.
6. The bottom mounted valve stem and the stem of the valve stem prevent the valve stem from being sprayed out. If the valve stem seal is broken due to fire, metal contact can be formed between the convex step and the valve body to ensure the valve stem is sealed.
7. Anti-static function: a spring is arranged between the ball, the valve stem and the valve body, and the static electricity generated by the switching process can be derived.