Flange fixed ball valve, flanged valve, flanged butterfly valve and oxygen relief valve are the same type of valve. The difference is that the closing part is a sphere. The sphere rotates around the center line of the valve body to achieve a valve that opens and closes. . The ball valve is mainly used in the pipeline to cut, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium. Ball valve is a new type of valve that has been adopted more frequently in recent years.
Flange fixed ball valve advantages introduced
1. The fluid resistance is small, and its drag coefficient is equal to the length of the same length.
2. Simple structure, small size, light weight.
3. It is tight and reliable. At present, the sealing surface material of the ball valve is used more often than plastic and has good sealing performance. It has also been used more frequently in vacuum systems.
4. Easy to operate, fast opening and closing, as long as the rotation from 90 degrees from full open to fully closed, easy remote control.
5. Easy maintenance, ball valve structure is simple, the seal ring is generally active, removal and replacement are more convenient.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surfaces of the ball body and the valve seat are isolated from the medium. When the medium passes through, the sealing surface of the valve will not be eroded.
7. Wide range of applications, from small to several millimeters in diameter, up to a few meters in size, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied. When the ball is rotated 90 degrees, all the spheres at the entrance and exit should be spherical, thus cutting off the flow.
Flange fixed ball valve working principle
First, open the process
1 In the closed position, the ball is pressed by the valve stem and pressed against the valve seat.
2 When the handwheel is turned counterclockwise, the valve stem moves in the opposite direction, and its bottom angular plane disengages the ball from the valve seat.
3 The stem continues to lift and interacts with the guide pin in the spiral groove of the stem, causing the ball to begin rotating without friction.
4 Until the fully open position, the stem is raised to the limit position and the sphere is rotated to the fully open position.