The ball valve operation is convenient, fast and labor-saving. Generally, the valve handle can be rotated 90 degrees, and the ball valve can be used for a fluid medium that is not pure (containing solid particles) because its spherical valve core is used for fluid during opening and closing. It is a shearing movement, so it is used in petroleum refining, long-distance pipelines, chemical, paper, pharmaceutical, water conservancy, electric power, municipal, steel and other industries. Let's take a look at the characteristics of the lower ball valve.
1. The ball valve is not limited by the mounting direction, and the flow direction of the medium can be arbitrary. The fluid resistance is small, and the full-bore ball valve has substantially no flow resistance.
2. The ball valve has a simple structure, a relatively small volume, a light weight, and is easy to maintain.
3. Tight and reliable. It has two sealing faces, and the sealing surface material of the ball valve is currently made of various rubber materials, and has good sealing performance and can achieve complete sealing. It has also been used in vacuum systems.
4. The ball valve is suitable for frequent operation, and it is quick and easy to open and close. The operation is convenient, the opening and closing is rapid, and the rotation is 90° from full opening to full closing, which is convenient for long-distance control.
5. The maintenance is convenient, the ball valve has a simple structure, and the sealing ring is generally movable, and the disassembly and replacement are relatively convenient.
6. The ball valve has good sealing performance. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat is isolated from the medium, and the medium does not cause erosion of the sealing surface of the valve.
7. Wide range of applications, from small to a few millimeters, up to a few meters, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied.
8. Since the ball valve is wiping during opening and closing, it can be used in a medium with suspended solid particles.
9, the ball valve fluid resistance is small.
10. The ball valve has no vibration and low noise.
Ball valves can be selected according to different environments, different valve body materials, connection methods, drive methods, and so on.